The quick answer!
Whatever you want to package – please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and are happy to provide advice.
We have compiled some frequently asked questions but are only able to answer these in general terms. For specific questions, please contact us directly.
What are the delivery times?
Depending on the complexity of the order, delivery will be made between 3 – 4 weeks after releasing the required data.
How are folding cardboard boxes shipped?
Pallet delivery by truck. The pallets are strapped, wrapped with stretch film, foil cover sheet.
How quickly can we forward an offer?
Within 2 – 4 business days
Are there any minimum quantities?
Yes. Minimum quantity 2000-5000 boxes. Smaller runs are produced depending on the intended purpose in stapled format
Who is the external and internal contact?
Here you will find a list of contacts
Is it possible to visit the plant?
Yes, of course, please contact us and we are more than happy to arrange a visit.
Do we have a standard range?
Between 3 – 7 days, depending on the complexity of the product.
What kind of warehouse do you have?
We dispose of a warehouse area for approx. 24 000 pallets.
What are the delivery times after the release of PDF, Proof etc. …?
Depending on the complexity of the order, delivery is between 2 – 3 weeks after print release.
How many colours can we print?
We can print 6 colours and dispersion coating in one run.
What are the costs for lithography?
- Lithography costs are due for preparation of print data and film for use on the printing press
- Conversion to cutting die and printing plate setup
- Data must be reviewed – and if necessary – be corrected regarding die-cut and typographical terms
- Control printout for release of content/status and colours
- Possibly corrections
- Printing plate output (exposure)
- Archiving expense
What is the load capacity (in kg) of a cardboard box?
It entirely depends on the content, fill level, stacking height, transportation and warehousing of charged boxes.
Are there any prefabricated cutting dies?
Yes, for cartons/boxes from our standard range.
Is it possible to produce specimen of printed cardboard boxes in limited editions?
Yes, the digital printing process (UV-inks) makes small runs possible in limited edition and for trade fair set up.
Are solid fibre cardboard boxes suitable for transportation and storage of food items that are moist or require refrigeration?
Our solid fibre board is:
- Resistant to moisture
- Solid fibre board is able to withstand the effects of humidity in humid warehouse conditions without serious loss of stability
- Suitable for continuous cold chain
- Suitable for cold storage and chillers